Introducing the Precision Collection of homes
Have you ever dreamed of owning your own semi-custom home on 2.5 acres of land, overlooking a beautiful golf course with Pikes Peak and the Front Range as your backdrop? The Precision Collection offers a myriad of standard features that are normally only found in custom homes. We have taken years of market research to create a collection of homes that offers amenities that homeowners have been asking for, with the opportunity to customize your home with many additional upgrades.
"Age In Place" Homes
Most adults would prefer to age in place - that is, remain in their home of choice as long as possible. In fact, 90 percent of adults over the age of 65 report that they would prefer to stay in their current residence as they age. These homes are suitable for a mother or mother- in-law that's handicapped or aging. They are elevator ready and zero entry showers make this possible.
Why King's Deer?
- No water bills. When you buy a home here you are buying your water for the life of your ownership. You also have no sewer bills since you have septic.
- You have HOA fees that cannot exceed $300/year. Most communities do not cap those fees.
- You have fairly low taxes in a community that has no developer imposed special taxing district.
- Award-winning D-38 schools.
- Compare our taxes to most newer communities and our property taxes are half. Those things combined add up to hundreds of dollars per month that can go towards paying off your home much sooner.
Precision Collection Standard Features
- Upgraded trim package with 8' interior doors
- Upgraded 3¼ engineered, pre-finished oak hardwood flooring
- Upgraded insulation (R49 attic, R24 blown exterior walls, R21 open cell foam on rim joist)
- Floor-to-ceiling stone surround with raised stone hearth for great room gas fireplace
- Wrought iron balusters with wood handrail on main stairs
- Custom, select alder cabinetry
- Full walk out basement
- Upgraded granite slab kitchen countertop
- Travertine slab master bath vanity tops
- 9' tall, full basement walls (full walk out basement)
- GE Stainless Steel Appliance package with five burner gas cooktop and micro/oven
- Lennox high-efficiency direct vent furnace (two zone system)
- Whole house water filtration system
- A/C prep
- Full security system (front entry security camera pre-wire)
- Landscaping allowance
- Upgraded acrylic stucco finish coat
- 320 square foot rear covered deck
- Trex decking (hidden fastener system)
- Wrought iron rail system
- Limited Lifetime shingle roof (Class A, 130 mph wind rating)
- Vinyl windows with Low-E glass (all windows are fixed or casement windows)
- Basement vault/storm shelter (fully encased in concrete/rebar with steel door)
- Framed/prep for future elevator
- Tongue and groove wood finish on front porch and rear deck ceilings
- All 2x6 framed exterior walls
- Hot tub pre-wire
- Gas stub out at deck for BBQ
- Gas dryer stub